Like I told you in one of my earlier posts *click* , red is hottttt this season. Be it oxblood jeans, red hot nails or the ever so sexy red lips!
Your red lipstick isn’t turning out the way you want?
Well, here’s my red lips routine.. It might just work for you too!
First I make sure my lips aren’t dry. You can scrub or hydrate the lips a bit like this (http://pinterest.com/pin/258816309807370371/). As I’m way too lazy to do such stuff, here’s what I do (for I don’t have dry lips):
– Apply any lipbalm
– Blot the lipbalm with a tissue
– THAT’S IT! =P
Ok, so here’s my routine (please bear with the bad pic quality, it’s grey throughout the whole day here, so greasy and no daylight. Had to click pics with phone and roomlight only ;/*
- Line your lips with a lip liner.
- Fill in your lips with the same lip liner.
- This is how lips will look like
- Take out a lip brush* and start applying red lipstick on your lips.
- Blot the lipstick with a tissue. Used a cotton wipe here. Heeehee!
- Put on lipstick again
- Pout and feel sexy!
*Every mistake is seen while putting on red lipstick so use a lip brush to avoid spoiling the look.
So this is what I do when I put on mainly red lipstick.
Tell me all about your lipstick techniques, would love to know!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, stay beautiful!
Loads of love, Manisha
One thought on “Classic red this festive season.”