My skin has been terrible these days. I have no idea how, but it might be the weather or that horrible new moisturizer I’ve been trying out. I never experienced teenage acne, but this sudden breakout on my right cheek felt like my skin was yelling “SOS please, somebody help me…”
I could use some intensive skin repair and so I turned back to one of the oldest, but most cherished products: the Neem range of Himalaya Herbals. So how do I take care of my skin during the breakout party on my right cheek? Keep reading, I’d say!
1. I clean my face with a micellar cleaning water. Micellar waters are one of the best recent inventions, if you ask me. I use Garnier’s Micellar water to take off my makeup.
2. I somehow love washing my face with cold water, so that’s what I do next.
3. Face wash. I use Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash. Would you believe me if I told you about this being my best friend whenever I have breakouts on my face? This face wash cleanses face, removes sebum and other impurities like dead skin cells etc.
4. Scrub. Again, I use Himalaya Herbals for this. Purifying Neem Scrub works with a dual exfoliation and purifying action. I find this texture perfect for the face, it smells nice & it works fine for me.
5. Face pack. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Mask definitely is my favourite face pack ever & trust me, I’ve used many! This pack regulates excess oil, cleans clogged pores and prevents the reoccurrence of pimples. Well, sounds lovely and just what I need!
6. Moisturize. The biggest mistake I made was not moisturizing enough. I always felt like I was applying more oil to my face and that being the reason for the breakouts. The real magic is finding something that’s suitable for your skin type. I use Yves Rocher’s Active Sensitive Hydratant Dermo-Apaisant jour. (Vyes Rocher is a French cosmetic brand)
That’s my skin care routine right now. Please do keep in mind, I use the micellar water, face wash & moisturizer on a daily basis. The scrub & pack are advised to use just once or twice a week. For people with acne, this post by Neha would help too 🙂
– Garnier Micellar Water €6,99 (rs. 590) for 400 ml
– Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash €5,99 (converted it would be around rs. 490 for 150 ml, but you can get 100 ml for around rs. 100 in India.)
– Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub €5,99 (converted it would be around rs. 490 for 75 ml, but you can get 100g for rs. 115 in India.)
– Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Mask €5,99 (converted it would be around rs. 490 for 75 ml, but you can get 100g for rs. 115 in India.)
– Yves Rocher Active Sensitive Hydratant Dermo-Apaisant jour €14,90 (rs. 1250) for 100 ml
What does your skin care routine look like these days? Stay pretty!