Hello lovelies! Sorry about being MIA. We’re bringing you something very exciting on the blog very soon so stay put for that!
I have waxed lyrical about my love for culottes on the blog and my instagram before. In fact, I love all kinds of wide legged pants. Culottes are great because they kinda look like midi skirts but they’re sort of shorts that are sort of pants 😀
There are a hundred ways in which they can be styled. Here, I have styled them with a basic white top and added some spark with black and gold accessories. Great for brunch with the girls or a date!
Here are some other ways in which I’d style them:
– With a sparkly top and killer heels for a night out.
– With a slouchy tee and sneakers for a Sunday shopping spree.
– With a crop top, a top knot and bold lips for a statement.
How would you style them? Do share your ideas with me! 🙂
Photography : Amrita Rana
Styling and Makeup : Neha Kapoor
Culottes : Forever 21 | Top : Ginger | Bag: Lil Flea Market
Tea Party Ring : All About Eve | Midi Ring : Forever 21 | Diamond Ring : Tanishq
Necklace : Colaba Causeway | Watch: Patek Philippe
Glasses: Prada | Shoes : Forever 21
Eyes: Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Maybelline Gel Liner and Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
Nails : Maybelline Color Show in Tangerine Treat
(Location Courtesy : Barrio, Versova, Mumbai)
3 thoughts on “Culotte of Love”
I’m quite a fashion wallflower, even though I love to style others, shop for others and write about it all. So, please be my guide and tell me if you have something in particular for a beginner like me, who wants to give culottes a shot.
Hi Shweta. Culottes are in fact very easy and fun to pair.
– At work, you can pair them with a crisp white shirt and pumps or oxfords. Add a blazer for more sharpness.
– For an easy weekend look, try pairing them with a peasant top or any printed top and strappy flats.
– Pair them with a crop top for an evening look.
The options are endless 🙂
Thank you; will try out the crop-top pairing soon 🙂