Hello gorgeous readers!
We all want everything in a jiffy. Including beauty! So here are some tips and tricks to make your life easier. I have used all these tricks some or the other time in my daily life to save time, money and effort. Hope they help you too! Here we go…
1. When you wake up in the morning, gently rub your lips with a warm, wet wash cloth or a soft toothbrush to get rid of dead skin, and then slather lips with lip balm.
2. Use lipstick as blush. Dot on your cheeks and blend. This way, you don’t have to carry multiple products with you for touch ups, when you’re on the go. Or, invest in a lip and cheek tint. Multi-purpose products are great!
3. Rub Vaseline on your pulse points before applying perfume to make the scent last much longer.
4. When using conditioner, only apply it on the ends and not the roots of the hair to avoid the greasy hair look.
5. Use cold water as the last rinse for your hair to lock in the shine.
6. If you run out of shaving cream, use hair conditioner instead. It works brilliantly.
7. Use sugar plus olive oil as a natural lip scrub.
8. Style your hair overnight: Put damp hair in loose braids and sleep on them. When you open them in the morning, you’ll have sexy beachy waves.
9. To avoid that “white” look in pictures: Use makeup that does not have SPF if you will be getting clicked with flash because SPF reflects light.
10. When brushing your hair, start at the bottom and work your way up. This makes getting tangles and knots our much easier, and reduces breakage.
11. Dry your hair much faster and in a more gentle way by wrapping it in a cotton tshirt instead of a towel.
12. Red lip colors with a blue tone make your teeth look whiter.
13. Line your waterline with white or flesh colored eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger.
14. Pat on loose powder after applying any lipstick to make it look matte and last much longer.
15. Slather Vaseline on your feet, put on soft socks, sleep in them and wake up to soft feet.
16. If you’ve washed your hair but don’t have the time to let it dry, twist your hair into a loose bun, secure with a clip, and go about your life. When it is dry, open the hair and separate with your fingers for waves.
17. Use body wash, body lotion and perfume in the same scent family to make the fragrance last longer.
18. Keep your hand cream near your sink so that you remember to apply it after you wash your hands.
19. Use baby oil or coconut oil as makeup remover. Especially great for waterproof eye makeup. Be sure to wash it off later though.
20. Use white shimmery eye shadow as highlighter. Dab it using your finger on the highest points of your cheeks, bridge of your nose and cupid’s bow.
So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed the post! There are many more tips I’d like to share with you in future! Tell me your tips. What are your favorites? Anything you want to share with our readers? Comment below!
Until next time,